Frontiers of Interaction was founded in 2005 to explore topics and ideas in the field of Interaction Design. In a very short time, it has become known as the leading Innovation conference in Italy.
- Concept – what’s Frontiers about
- Numbers – quick and dirty
- Audience – who’s Frontiers for?
- Team – who’s on the backstage
Frontiers of Interaction is a hybrid show that attracts inspiring international speakers and Italian talents, creating a bridge between Europe and Silicon Valley (digital cultural “hot spots” around the world) .
- Local and international speakers.
- Multidisciplinary audience of managers, researchers and media professionals.
- A passionate cream of the crop team of organizers.
The unusual format creates an immersive experience featuring music, interactive and artistic installations, demo sites and keynotes, and makes it an ideal venue for thinkers and doers, innovators and academics, early adopters and long-term geeks.
- Frontiers of Interaction 2010
. 500+ attendees
. 15% of the attendees coming from outside Italy
. peaks of 3200 simultaneous users watching our free live vide
. 16 speakers (including 2 keynotes)
. 4 workshops
- Frontiers of Interaction 2009
. 300+ attendees: CEO and decision makers (35%), researchers (20%) and students (15%)
. 25 speakers coming from 6 Countries
. 50 passionate Italian entrepreneurs, geeks and experts gave their time and energy to help organizing the event.
Who’s Frontiers for?
Frontiers is an event born in Academia; and since its birth it always benefited of the presence of professors, top students and researchers that brought the conference forward-thinking ideas and fresh talent that now represent nearly the 20% of our audience.
Given our proved ability to anticipate technology waves (we’ve done so speaking about web 2.0 in 2004, about Second Life in 2006 and about Internet of Things in 2008) We are a conference for think leaders coming from all around Europe and abroad.
Frontiers mission is to create an experience for the audience: involving everybody in a continuous flow of energy, knowledge and tech visions:
- Italian start-up entrepreneurs join us because they know Frontiers is the best place to promote their product, to find partnerships, to talk to investors and angels.
- Investors on their side join us to meet the start-ups that are going to hit the market.
- Bloggers and tech journalists love Frontiers because they know how the high quality of the speakers and the energy of the conference will provide them with new cutting-edge content.
- Food loving technologists know how well our buffet lunch is going to treat them with top notch Italian food and wines.
- Frontiers is one of the best places in Europe where geeks and makers gathers to network and try the latest technologies.
- We also like to meet conference organizers that are at Frontiers to experiment how the audience could be better entertained and involved into an experience, more than into a “simple” conference.
CEO and managers from tech companies are in the audience to learn from our speakers, to have a better understanding of the forthcoming technologies, and to recruit too!
- Leandro Agro’
- Matteo Penzo
- Massimo Sgrelli
- Marcello Merlo
- Paola Pandolfi
Marketing & Event Specialist
- Matteo Balocco
Web & UX Specialist